The Renaissance International school offers classes in Nursery , KG-1, KG-2 and Class-1 through Class-8.
Recognizing English as a global language, The Renaissance International School is effectively an English-medium School.
Students will be provided with an experiential education that values critical thinking as well as the acquisition of important information about the world.
The Renaissance International School is to be affiliated to the “Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)”, a widely recognized and highly-regarded school board in the country.
At The Renaissance International School, we provide an effective framework for education through a relevant, board, balanced, rigorously taught and monitored curriculum. We place great importance on educating the “Whole child” at their individual level of ability and potential to ensure a happy learner.
Through a holistic approach towards learning we aim to provide our students with.
- Requisite knowledge and skills that every child has a right to learn.
- Learning environment enabling them to learn in a balanced manner, but stretching enough to challenge them and meet their diverse needs.
- High level thinking skills which will help them tackle many of the moral, social and culture issues which are part of growing up.
- An Environment which allows interaction with peers and assists in development as a social system.
- Summative and formative assessments and continuous feedback for improvisation in the learning process.